Interested applicants can submit their applications starting 30th January 2019. Applicants will be offered a place on the program on a rolling basis. Application window remains open until 100 applicants have been offered a place on the program OR 31st March 2019, whichever is earlier.
The application process is two-fold:
- Application submission
- Video / phone interviews (for shortlisted candidates).
Please spend ample time to carefully read the instructions, spend time on the essays, and submit a complete application. Shortlisting of candidates will be based on the application and profile. Submit your application by emailing email@example.com with the following:
- Fully filled up application using the template provided (DOWNLOAD TEMPLATE HERE AND INPUT YOUR ANSWERS DIRECTLY IN THE BOXES IN THE EDITABLE PDF TEMPLATE)
- One page resume.
Please note the following to complete the application template:
- Personal details.
- Essay on “My life story and my definition of success” (250-300 words).
- Essay on “Why am I an ideal candidate for this program” (250-300 words).
- Two academic and/or professional references. NOTE: references are people who have worked with you in a professional or academic environment, and should not be friends or family members.